(Neb)-Crawford City Council Agenda July 11, 2017
CITY OF CRAWFORD
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
July 11, 2017 at 6:30 PM
1. Call to Order / Roll Call
2. Anyone wishing to speak on an agenda item, please wait to be recognized by the Chair Person.
3. A copy of the Open Meetings Act is posted on the wall in the Council Chambers. It is also available in pamphlet form.
4. Approval of Minutes of June 27, 2017 regular Council meeting
5. Board Reports
Chamber of Commerce
Sub-Committee for use of Cultural Center
6.First Reading of Ordinance 660: amending Water Rental Rates / Readiness-to-Service
7.Approve intern Cambrea Vogel at Public Library
8.Dust problem on north end of Second Street – Jason Hauser
9.Approve wage increase for Cindy Drinkwalter
10.Health insurance review – Nathan Woehl
11.Approve advertising for fuel bids (bulk unleaded gasoline, bulk non-highway diesel, pump highway diesel, pump premium unleaded gasoline, pump unleaded gasoline, propane)
12. Approve building permit for Gary Homrighausen for a fence at 1010 Fifth Street
13.Bills/Claims - Subject to approval of 3 Council Members
Back to News
Printer Friendly Version
Send Story to a friend.