(Neb)-Crawford City Council Agenda May 9, 2017
Agenda for May 9, 2017 at 6:30 PM
Regular Council Meeting
1. Call to Order / Roll Call
2. Anyone wishing to speak on an agenda item, please wait to be recognized by the Chair Person.
3. A copy of the Open Meetings Act is posted on the wall in the Council Chambers. It is also available in pamphlet form.
4. Minutes of April 25, 2017 regular Council meeting and April 19, 2017 Dawes County Joint Planning meeting
5. Board Reports
Chamber of Commerce
6. Clerk’s Report
7. Resolution 2017-05: agreement with Mid-State Community TV, Inc.
8. Approve Mobius services at Library and City Hall
9. Appointment of sub-committee for use of the Crawford Cultural Center
10. Mike Kesselring: Consumer Confidence Report
11. Hire of Street Supervisor / Street employee
12. Building permits:
Karyl Saxton – ramp – 216 Paddock
Crawford Chamber Wacipi Committee – Arbor – City Park
13. Set hearing date for conditional use for RV parking spaces – Dairy Sweet – Hwy 2/71
14. Approve RBar to remain open until 2:00 am July 1st, 3rd, 4th, 2017
15. Dori Julius: July 4, 2017 vendors and Keno request for advertising
16. Cleone Hoyda: request for temporary wage increase during Jo Fisher’s absence
17. Roll-over and partial redemption of Security First Certificates of Deposit
18. Attendance at Grade 4 Water Certification Training in Scottsbluff July 26-27, 2017 for Zac Riggs: registration $80.00
19. Selection of Bond Attorney for USDA funding of water and sewer extension for new Fire Hall
20. Policy of tree-planting at cemetery
21. Approve Crawford section of Dawes County, NE Local Emergency Operations Plan (LEOP) and contact list
22. Bills/Claims - Subject to approval of 3 Council Members
Back to News
Printer Friendly Version
Send Story to a friend.