66.2° F
Current Conditions
Radio Station Info Staff Advertising Job Opportunities Contact Us
 

Listen Live

Click Here To

Sign Our Guest Book


RSS Feed

(Neb.)-Panhandle Couple Lose Home, Dog To Fire

By: Roxie Graham-Marski Posted at: 09/02/2013 11:24 AM
     SCOTTSBLUFF, Neb. (ASSOCIATED PRESS) - A Nebraska Panhandle couple have lost their home and dog to a fire.
 
     Authorities say Vance and Barbara Siedenburg awoke to smoke and flames around 3:30 a.m. Saturday at their rural Scottsbluff house. They fled to a neighbor's house and called firefighters.
 
     Assistant Fire Chief Paul Reisig of Scottsbluff Rural Fire Department says the house roof was already caving in when firetrucks arrived. Reisig says the total loss is estimated at $450,000.
 
     Deputy State Fire Marshal Mike Turner says the blaze was caused by an electrical problem.


Comments:


Back to News

Printer Friendly Version

Send Story to a friend.