09/21/2017 - ServSafe® Training In Scottsbluff
For food service managers and employees, Nebraska Extension will be offering the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Course on September 20-21, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM at the Panhandle Research and Extension Center, Bluestem Room, 4502 Ave I in Scottsbluff. Registrations are due by September 1, 2017. Find the registration form at http://extension.unl.edu/statewide/dawes/.
Key topics will be:
· Provide safe food
· Prevent contamination, food-borne illness & food allergens
· The Safe Food Handler
· Avoid hazards in purchasing, receiving and storage of food
· Safe food preparation, holding and service
· Food safety management systems
· Safe facilities and pest management
· Cleaning and sanitizing
Participants will receive the latest edition of ServSafe® Manager book, materials, refreshments and lunches. They also may take the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification exam at the conclusion of the training on September 21 at 3:00 PM. For more information, contact Nebraska Extension at 308-432-3373 or Jamie Goffena at firstname.lastname@example.org.